Automated Container Handling
- Solutions that improve the safety and user experience of all man-machine interfaces.
- Machine-assisted coning/deconing operations and lashing solutions to enhance the safety and productivity of the stevedores.
- Autonomous cargo handling machines relying on markerless navigation systems that are able to operate in inclement weather and able to effect swift, automatic and precise hand-offs between equipment.
- Smart fleet management systems for automatic vehicles or truck platooning solutions for horizontal transfer of cargo.
- Contactless or near-contactless solutions for power transmission to heavy container handling equipment and refrigerated containers.